One of my babies, the very first property which we remodeled entirely, is coming back on the market. It has a massive garage, a big ol yard and one of my favorite floor plans for a sweet beach cottage. If you are a swimmer like I am, or if your kids can’t get enough of the 3 story water slide, being able to walk less than a block to Simpkins swim center this summer is a huge plus!
After seeing the state of the market, and great deliberation, we have decided to take advantage and list the property for sale. We’ll do a 1031 exchange to leverage our equity into our next property adventure. The home is under escrow.
Check out photos I put them on the craigs list ad.
So whats the story?
You can walk to the Park, Schools, Coffee & Restaurants. The neighborhood is remarkably social. The home has an open floorplan, stainless steel appliances, a huge 2 car garage to store your classic cars or have a nice workshop, inside laundry and fenced yard for your exclusive use.
Amazing central location:
* Shoreline Middle School – 1 block
* Live Oak Elementary – 4 blocks
* Del Mar Elementary – 3 blocks
* Simpkins Swim Center – 1 block
* People’s Coffee, Gym & stores – 1 block
* Beach – 0.7 miles
* Harbor + Aranya Gulch Preserve – 0.8 miles
* Rent $2,600 per month
* 12 or 24 month lease ($200 off first month’s rent for longer lease)
* Tenant pays utilities (PG&E, garbage, water, cable, internet)
* Dogs & Cats Permitted – additional $100 / month + $1,000 deposit
* Good references
* Security deposit is $3,900.