We are extremely excited to have purchasing our second property on Cathy Lane. We lived on the cul-de-sac 3 doors down for 4.5 years and loved watching our daughter grow up with the neighborhood kids. It is a sweet 2-bed, 2-bath duplex with a huge 2-car garage. This side also has an really nicely landscaped enclosed private yard for bbqs, play and pets. The home has only ever had one owner and she retired and headed to warmer pastures. We will be doing a smattering of upgrades as the family we inherited moved out, including upgrading the stairs and back deck.
The home has been rented. We had an amazing amount of applicants from our open houses. Thank you for all your interest.
We’ll bring in Terry our professional photographer to take some great shots as soon as we can, but for the meanwhile, you check out photos I took during my last visit. I put them on the craigs list ad.
So whats the story?
You can walk to the Park, Schools, Coffee & Restaurants. The neighborhood is remarkably safe, which might be attributed to the police station being at the other end of the street. The home is situated at the end of a super quiet cul-de-sac, has a nice living room with a fireplace, view of the mountains from the deck, breakfast nook, a finished huge 2 car garage to store your classic cars or have a nice workshop, inside laundry and semi-fenced yard for your exclusive use. The owner recently painted & replaced windows. You can take advantage of the great Scotts Valley school district & commute location.
Amazing central location:
* Mac Dorsa Park – 2 blocks
* Police & Fire Station – 2 blocks
* Rumble Fish Sushi – 1 block
* Mint Cafe – 2 blocks
* Scotts Valley Middle School – 0.9 miles
* Vine Hill Elementary – 1.5 miles
* Freeway – 1.2 miles to either exit
* Siltanen Park & Pool – 1.4 miles
* Library + Movies + Skypark – 1.4 miles
* Rent $2,075 per month
* 12 or 24 month lease ($200 off first month’s rent for longer lease)
* Tenant pays utilities (PG&E, garbage, water, cable, internet)
* Dogs & Cats Permitted – additional $100 / month + $1,000 deposit
* Good references
* Security deposit is $3,100.