We are extremely excited to be purchasing our second property on Cathy Lane. We lived on the cul-de-sac 3 doors down for 4.5 years and loved watching our daughter grow up with the neighborhood kids. It is a sweet 2-bed, 2-bath duplex with a huge 2-car garage. The home has only ever had one owner and she is retiring and heading to warmer pastures.
The home has been rented. We had over 40 families come through this last weekend during our open houses. Thank you for all your interest.
We’ll bring in Terry our professional photographer to take some great shots as soon as we can, but for the meanwhile, you check out photos from the real estate sale listing. I put them on the craigs list ad.
So whats the story?
You can walk to the Park, Schools, Coffee & Restaurants. The neighborhood is remarkably safe, which might be attributed to the police station being at the other end of the street. The home is situated at the end of a super quiet cul-de-sac, has a nice living room with a fireplace, view of the mountains from the deck, breakfast nook, a finished huge 2 car garage to store your classic cars or have a nice workshop, inside laundry and semi-fenced yard for your exclusive use. The owner recently painted & replaced windows. You can take advantage of the great Scotts Valley school district & commute location.
Amazing central location:
* Mac Dorsa Park – 2 blocks
* Police & Fire Station – 2 blocks
* Rumble Fish Sushi – 1 block
* Mint Cafe – 2 blocks
* Scotts Valley Middle School – 0.9 miles
* Vine Hill Elementary – 1.5 miles
* Freeway – 1.2 miles to either exit
* Siltanen Park & Pool – 1.4 miles
* Library + Movies + Skypark – 1.4 miles
* Rent $1,875 per month
* 15 or 27 month lease ($200 off first month’s rent for longer lease)
* Tenant pays utilities (PG&E, garbage, water, cable, internet)
* Dogs & Cats Permitted – additional $100 / month + $1,000 deposit
* Good references
* Security deposit is $2,850.